16 February 2021

Pisces February 19 - March 20

Miss Clair Voyant's horoscope for Pisces.

Sharing your Pisces birthday with, among a few million others, Sidney Poitier, Emily Blunt, Daniel Craig, Glenn Close and Michael Caine.

A bit about the personality
Gentle romantic Pisces are known for being one of the most empathetic of the zodiac signs, and they'll do whatever they can to make sure the people around them are happy. They're also artistic and use their vivid imaginations to think up ideas many others wouldn't. They are happy being alone, like sleeping and are into anything spiritual. They can be fearful, overly trusting and have a desire to escape reality, and can sometimes adopt the role of martyr in order to catch attention. Don't show off to a Pisces or criticise them, it won't go down well.

Pisces prediction 
The universe is kicking up some dust Pisces. As the moon cruises through energized Aries, this could be the prompt for you to get to work and explore some of your own resources and skill sets. Creativity is strong. You could have a sudden inspiration, perhaps influenced by a distant place. Don't be afraid to take time from your mundane chores to pursue this inspiration. 
Hard on the heels of Valentines Day romantic passion is high, seize the day with lots of intimate ideas.
The Ace of Pentacles is likely to find you enjoying new beginnings. You are likely to be feeling optimistic, upbeat, and hopeful about your future. Things should be going well. You could well be starting something new very soon, this could be in the realm of work or personally, either way, embrace it.

Be safe and well ~
Polly x

13 comments:

  1. Ugh, I dated a Pisces once. NEVER AGAIN.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think I know any Pisces.

      Delete
    2. Debra: As a Pisces, I'd love to know why your Pisces was so off-putting!

      Delete
    3. Yes I do, pleased to know you Mr Pisces :-)

      Delete
  2. I always enjoy these posts! Thanks, Polly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a Pisces a romantic dreamer! Like this horoscope, and yes things seem to being well!
    Have a lovely day
    Wren x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Pisces (March 20) and I think my personality is pretty close to the one in your horoscope. My vivid imagination is a bit too vivid sometimes! And yes, I can be fearful and over trusting but I'm well rooted in reality with no great desire to escape it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I know several folks born under the sign of Pisces, one of whom has a birthday today and they are true to your descriptions, Polly. As for myself I am under the sign of Aquarius.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...