27 July 2021

Dolls House No. 2 The Manor House


Here it is - 6 years in the making (on and off, in between other projects), lots of procrastinating a lot bit of swearing, doing and re-doing, apathy, and just getting plain fed up with it, it's finally finished!


 Let's take a tour

starting at the top of the house with Miss Teen's room. Freddie likes being up here with her.

with en-suite

and Mr Teen's room where he enjoys his juke box and gaming

downstairs on the third floor
is Dylan sitting on the rug on the landing

the bathroom

and the main bedroom with fake doors to an en-suite and walk in wardrobe.
Chloe the pretty cat is a regular visitor to this room

Downstairs is the second floor landing

the library

and the lounge

Down to the first floor landing
the kitchen

and the dining room

and on the ground floor
 is the utility/games room, entrance hall and garage

A short video to finish


My next project is a Mouse House inspired by a visit to Newby Hall

∼ Be safe and well ∼ 
Polly x

22 comments:

  1. Your doll house is wonderful, Polly. The rooms even light up. You did a great job on it, so creative and charming. My father-in-law made the girls a doll house when they were little, but
    as they grew and through the years, I gave it away. I always wish I had kept it.

    Enjoy the rest of these July days.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's gorgeous, Polly! A real stunner with all the beautiful lighting and details! I am so glad that you kept at it until you finally won the battle! Now you have an amazing house to enjoy and an heirloom to pass on!
    Can't wait to see all the ideas for the mouse house! It sounds charming!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jodi. There were times when I didn't think I would ever finish it. I smile when I walk into the room and see it :-)

      Delete
  3. This is a thing of beauty. I hope you are proud of this work. You should be!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michelle, I am. I look at it and think "I did that".

      Delete
  4. It was fun to hear your voice, Polly. I like the creativity of the kitchen, but everything is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh Polly I love it all..tip to toe.As a former realtor I assure you it would be sold in a heartbeat♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monique, it has lots of rooms :-)

      Delete
  6. It is magnificent! A true work of art! Congrats on completion!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It’s a beauty. Well done! You always pay attention to the details.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed this delightful tour of your dollhouse! Oh my, the details!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Polly, your dolls house is gorgeous! Such amazing details and what I especially love is the cosy atmosphere. Everyone would like to have a home like that.
    Unfortunately I couldn't watch the video, perhaps it's available only in the UK.
    Have a lovely new month of August!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sara. I don't know why the video wouldn't work for you.

      Delete
  10. Amazing, just amazing. The work that's gone into it is breath-taking.

    I can't play the video for some reason. It just says "this video is unavailable".

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nick. You're the second person who couldn't play the video, I don't know why.

      Delete
  11. Sadly the video doesn't work for me but the dolls house is amazing. You are so talented. I love the little details you've added. So much hard work and love has gone into it all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Joe, sorry for the late reply.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...