15 June 2015

Majorca

Woke up it was a first class landing and looking out all around 
I saw people wearing coats and a fine mist on the ground

It was 11pm, I knew it wouldn't be warm,
I hoped for mild but it was cold and I was glad I had taken a lovely warm fleece!
We had arrived back from a 7 day stay in Majorca, 7 days of wonderful hot weather. 
Wednesday was our first full day with a daytime temp of 28 deg
rising steadily to 32 deg for our last day. 
Gloriously scorchio.


Myself, my grandson, my daughter and my son-in-law have had a great holiday
in the pretty resort of Ferrera Beach, Cala D’or.  
Before the holiday I was feeling a bit lacklustre about my blogging,
has that happened to you? Hopefully I can find a mojo soon. 
Meanwhile I would like to share some holiday photos with you.

I was very impressed with EasyJet, a vast improvement from the early days.


The resort was lovely with all amenities 






and the beach was a short steep walk away - 80 steps! it sounds a lot,
but it was ok and I soon got used to it. 
I looked upon it as exercise to offset all the ice creams I ate, and Burger Kings!! 


The beach was one of many small bays. 




Up Next: Nice Boats

7 comments:

  1. I just arrived back from a sunny holiday too. The rain and mist made it feel like England was in the grip of winter again! Thankfully it has been warmer today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that's just how I felt stepping off the plane! We've had some good weather lately though, I'm finally wearing summer things, thank goodness.

      Delete
  2. Oh, how cool and inviting the water looks! I want to jump in myself. Hope you're having a blast Polly.
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Amalia, once in the pool or sea the water was lovely, I'm such a wimp about getting in though! I know I should just get in, which I did a couple of times, but mostly I just walk in bit by bit! x

      Delete
  3. Looks great, Polly! Love the shot of the lilo and the pool - very arty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great, Polly! Love the shot of the lilo and the pool - very arty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Mike. I took a photo of a reflection of a palm tree in the water but it didn't look right!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...