Dollshouse No. 2 has been sitting around for months with nothing being done to it because of some alterations I wanted to do. It was fine when I bought it, ready assembled and ready to decorate
but I didn’t like the doors or the stairs, so I sprayed them white, which was a good result.
My next project however wasn’t quite so successful - I decided to put windows in the sides of the house. I borrowed a jig saw and set to work. I’ve always been quite good at DIY, either figuring out how to do it myself or asking family or friends for help, so after a quick tutorial on Youtube I thought I would be good to go. Oh dear, BIG mistake, it wasn’t as easy as it looked, I couldn't control the machine very well, it was jigging away in all directions! Eventually I managed to cut the shapes but it made lots of marks which has created more work as now I have to spray the whole of both sides, or, if I can’t get a good match of paint, the sides and front! And of course I can’t do it inside because of the odour from the paint, and the time it takes to dry, so I have to wait for a long spell of dry weather to do it outside. Hopefully I won't have to wait too long.