7 March 2023

Rufus' Diary

Hello dear reader, Rufus here, I hope you are well. I don't have much news.

   

We've had some frosty mornings followed by beautiful sunny days.


We saw this on one of our walks, someone had put it on top of the fence.
Polly thinks it's a skull but she doesn't know what animal it was.

Pretty spring flowers are blooming, hopefully heralding some slightly warmer weather, and let me tell you dear reader it can't come soon enough, Polly is morose and lethargic, I recently heard her say all she wants to do is eat chocolate and watch Netflix!! She does go out with friends for lunch or coffee though, she's working on the dolls house, and she's made a start on tidying the garden. So she's making an effort to get off the sofa 😀


   Be warm and well     
Rufus 🐾

10 comments:

  1. I hope Polly's spirits rise with the coming Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You may not have a lot of news, Rufus, but I love seeing your walking territory and those beautiful flowers! Spring is nearly here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Rufus for the updates and what's going on with Polly as well. Please give her my best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will Beatrice, she will appreciate that :-)

      Delete
  4. You have some lovely things to look at< Rufus! And you can tell Polly that netflix & chocolate is always a good choice

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha, thank you Kylie, she will like that!

      Delete
  5. Hello Rufus, glad you're getting lots of interesting walks. I was a bit lethargic during the really dark gloomy days a few months ago but now the days are brighter I'm much more energised. I hope those horses are warm enough in this freezing weather. At least you have a nice cosy house to retreat to!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do Nick, and I have two very comfortable dog beds :-) A while ago Polly asked a horsey friend about the horses outside, she reassured her that they are very hardy, and their coats keep them well protected against the weather. If it gets very bad they take them in overnight.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...