12 March 2023

Thoughts On A Chromebook

I see Rufus got his paws on the chromebook, telling everyone that I eat too much chocolate!

I've been using my chromebook for 5 months now, and, like many things in life it depends what you want to achieve. It's good for most things I want to do.
I can:
Edit and publish my blog posts
Buy items online
Play games online
Access Netflix and most TV stations
It's neat, compact and lightweight with a good size screen and a fast processor. 

There are a couple of negatives:
I create quite a few documents, Google documents aren't as easy to use as windows, sometimes it's very frustrating.
Once something is deleted it's gone, no changing your mind, it doesn't have a recycle bin.

Overall I'm happy with it, but if I buy a new one in the next few years I will buy a laptop.

∼ Be warm and well∼
    Polly x

7 comments:

  1. I don't like the idea of no re-cycle bin; I'm often to be found with my head in the bin, rummaging for something I've deleted by mistake!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha, ha, yes I was a regular visitor to the re-cycle bin, now I put my photos on a memory stick.

      Delete
  2. I have heard good and bad things about the Chromebook, happy with my laptop as you will most likely be when the time comes for a chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dr K1 cures my chronic illness and brings back my ex after Dr K1 helps me cast a spell that binds me and husband together, Dr k1 is a traditional healer with a great ancestral power. Dr k1 prepare a herbal medicine to me that cure my chronic illness and herpes completely cure and today I get no more outbreak for two years now, He send me the herbal medicines through UPS Courier service with instruction on how to drink the herbal medicines that i drink for 15 days that cure my herpes and chronic illness.Dr K1 cures all diseases like cancer,ALS,Herpes,HPV,lLupus,HE also casts a spell.Contact Dr k1 now on Email: drk1healingcentre@gmail.com or visit his blog site www.drk1healingcentre.wordpress.com or WhatsApp:+2347084710828.
    Get your Ex back with his help.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...