14 November 2022

Rufus' Diary

Hello dear reader, I hope you are well. All is good here, not much to tell you though. Polly has started her Great Mince Pie survey, she bought some when she hosted her book club meeting last week. One of the book club ladies bought some apples for people to help themselves, Polly made an apple crumble. The crumble was a tad browned but I heard her say it tasted delicious.

The countryside is looking beautiful

We've seen a lot of geese lately

And funghi, I didn't eat that one!

This was from four years ago. Polly wasn't happy with it at first, she thought
it was a bit blurred, now it's a favourite, she says it's atmospheric!


Polly has been tidying the gardens for winter, she has mowed the lawns,
cut the huge lavender bush back and brutally pruned the roses

The cherry tree is almost naked.

Some flowers still look pretty even though they are dying off.


This is from quite a few years ago, it's another favourite. That sofa has been replaced, that old collar broke, and I'm looking much younger! 😄


∼ Be safe and well∼
    Rufus 🐾


12 comments:

  1. You're a handsome dog, Rufus! Don't eat any mince pies!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Debra, I don't think I've ever been offered a piece of mince pie, but I don't think I would like it :-)

      Delete
  2. Beautiful color at your house. Pretty pretty pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Owwwww sweet Rufus so pretty dog…happy week love from me and Leaf 🍀💗🐾🍀

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Ria and Leaf, who is also a very pretty dog :-) x

      Delete
  4. Hi, Rufus, I see you've been keeping a close eye on your mistress and making sure she does all those necessary things like tidying the garden for winter. Very sensible of you to avoid the fungi, you never know which ones are toxic. I'm looking forward to the Great Mince Pie Survey. Make sure Polly doesn't mince her words!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha, ha, nice one Nick. I like to keep an eye on what Polly is doing.

      Delete
  5. I was deeply impressed at a poetic photo of a flock of geese, the green field and the clear blue sky.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...