6 March 2020

The Good Liar


The Good Liar stars Helen Mirren and Ian McKellen
with a very good supporting cast.

Roy Courtnay and Betty McLeish meet on a dating website. He is a career con man, a dapper charmer, and an habitual liar. Betty is worth millions and Roy has set his sights on swindling her out of every penny. He quickly settles comfortably into her suburban lifestyle and into her affections, but not her bed. It’s the perfect setup for a seasoned crook to put his plan into action, and Betty is a sitting duck, or is she?

An excellent story with a delicious ending.

I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Be warm and well ~ 
Polly x

6 comments:

  1. I would like this..hope she got him..lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't want to spoil it for you Monique :-)

      Delete
  2. Hello from a first-time visitor who recently saw this film available at our local library but failed to check it out. After reading this brief review, I will be sure to look for it next visit and hopefully can check it out for viewing. Helen Mirren is such a wonderful actress.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Beatrice (love your name), I'm sure you will enjoy it.

      Delete
  3. I missed itin the theatres. I hope it shows up soon on netflix or similar! What a cast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Exactly my favourite kind of movie storyline!
    I'll keep my eyes open for it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...