24 December 2015

Merry Christmas From Rufus, Buster and Moi



Can't believe it, Christmas Eve and I've mowed the lawn! it's been bugging me for a while. I didn't spend too much time on it and I didn't trim the edges but it looks much better.

Ham sandwich for lunch, then we're off to see Star Wars
followed by a bite to eat and a few cocktails at TGI Friday.

I've been writing my cyberspace diary for just over a year now,
thank you for reading my posts and the lovely comments you have left. 

I hope you have a very merry Christmas.

4 comments:

  1. Wishing you a very Merry Christmas Polly. Have a wonderful festive period. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw a butterfly on the wing this morning but my lawn, alas, is still looking very unkempt. Happy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my word, a butterfly, everything is confused. A neighbours tree is in flower, it looks like a blossom tree. Happy Christmas to you too John.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...