2 May 2023

What I'm Loving


My Kindle. As a bookaholic I wasn't sure about using a Kindle, but I love it. It was a gift from my daughter and son-in-law for for Mother's Day. I've read one book, and have downloaded another 6, Amazon have amazing deal days. 


It has two elasticated handles and a stand.
I will still read books, one of my reading groups get books suggested by our library. 
o0o

Darling little birds hopping around the garden for nest building material. I've replaced the coir lining in two of my hanging baskets, leaving the old broken up ones in a shrub for them to use. I've seen some sweet little sparrows carrying bits almost as big as themselves!
o0o

Warmer sunny days and the countryside greening up.

o0o

Spring bulbs still blooming - daffodils and tulips, and now the bluebells are blooming too.

o0o

Binge watching 'Better Call Saul' on Netflix. It's a spin off from Breaking Bad where Saul was a seedy, unscrupulous lawyer. He has turned over a new leaf, he's quite nice now, and people like him. He is a bit 'colourful' now and again though!

∼ Be safe and well ∼
Polly x

10 comments:

  1. Seedy, unscrupulous lawyers exist? I refuse to believe it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha, ha, I know Debra, I felt a tad guilty even mentioning it! There are some scathing lawyer jokes in the show.

      Delete
  2. We watched Better Call Saul for a while then for some reason lost interest in it. But we watched the whole run of Breaking Bad and greatly enjoyed it. Re the Kindle, neither of us have been tempted so far!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will still use books because if we don't keep using libraries we will eventually lose them.

      Delete
  3. I still haven't been able to convince myself to read on a device but they would be so handy for traveling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a huge plus Jeanie, and you can read in any light.

      Delete
  4. My Kindle came in so handy when we recently had a 3 day power failure..:)TRy getting an Ipad to work with no wifi:) Yay Kindle.:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they have a really good battery life :-)

      Delete
  5. We have so many birds nesting in the garden this year and it has been a joy to watch them flying to and fro with their beaks full of dried grass etc, which look like a huge moustache. On a sad note, we have a beautiful pair of Jays that frequent the garden, but they are searching out the hedgerows, and stealing the eggs and fledglings from the small birds nests. We shoo them away if we spot them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh what a treat, they are such beautiful birds but what they do is cruel, but it's nature, it's what they do to feed themselves.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...