8 May 2023

Art Show

Just over a week ago my friend M and I went to an art show
 held in a local church.

Part of a project the children of the village school were doing involved exploring the works of Monet, and interpreting it in their own art. It was impressive.


There was lots of art on display


Complete with a piano accompaniment 
and cakes it was a lovely outing


I was torn between the apple tart bottom centre and the lemon cake top right.
I chose the lemon cake, it was scrumptious.


∼ Be safe and well ∼
Polly x

4 comments:

  1. Spring is a popular time for art shows and I've been to three in as many weeks but, alas, none of them had live musical accompaniment and desserts! You hit the jackpot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy seeing children's artistic creations (and I certainly wouldn't say no to a slice of lemon cake!).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Snap it would have been lemon cake here too.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...