31 October 2022

Halloween

 Happy Hall๐ŸŽƒween

The village theme this year is a celebration of Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II.

This image has claimed its place in history.
The poster on the left says "Paddington this marmalade sandwich is delicious"
And Paddington's reply on the right is "Thank you ma'am".

How clever is this, an orange between two slices of bread.

The poster at the front has three questions
1) Who am I
2) What is my first name
3) What pets did I have
And the next one says "Would you like  to join me for tea".

 
 I think this is quite whimsical, I think it represents Her Majesty in a royal carriage.

This is my favourite.
It's so clever, a cauliflower for HM's hair, the scarf, the glasses, and the cute corgi.

๐Ÿฆ‡ Be safe and well ๐Ÿฆ‡
Polly x

6 comments:

  1. Well! Jack-o-lanterns and the Monarchy! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, who'd have thought it. I bet Queen Victoria would not have been amused!! :-)

      Delete
  2. It look great….love paddington…happy Halloween ๐ŸŽƒ ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŽƒ๐Ÿ€

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that there is a village celebration and they chose to honor the Queen!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...