5 December 2017

Christmas Bazaar

Every year Fremantle Arts Centre hosts a Christmas bazaar. I love bazaars 
I didn't buy anything though because 
1) It was all quite expensive
2) I didn't actually see anything that really excited me, 
and since I have already done quite a bit of shopping I have to be mindful of my baggage allowance.
I was quite taken with these cute urban pet beds, but this would not fit in my case!

and I just can't picture Buster or Rufus on one of them, they prefer their beds, rugs or furniture! 
Buster would probably be scared of it!


I think they are more suited to cats and smaller dogs

I did also like these concrete pots, but not just your average concrete pot,
they are lightweight and pretty colours

Aren't they lovely

This one looks like a paper bag, with a creased bottom, very clever.


 
It was a very hot day but there was plenty of cool shade




Food stalls


Lunch from this cute little caravan

Polly x 

7 comments:

  1. Hello Polly,
    That sounds like a lot of fun. I must say of all your pictures I am in love with the pot that looks like a paper bag...that is awesome.
    Big hug
    Giac

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is, if it had been at a bazaar at home I think I would've bought it x

      Delete
  2. Difficult to imagine feeling Christmassy in those temperatures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it is, I forget and then see decorations in the streets and shops or people out having their work Christmas party and I suddenly remember!

      Delete
  3. Oh my, that caravan is just darling! Thanks for sharing your fun photos, my friend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is so exciting... but I know they are always expensive.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great fun! I've found Lizzie is interested in something new at first -- and then it's old news!

    Looks like a grand time.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...