6 June 2024

A Good Read

Twisted by Steve Cavanagh

Goodreads lists this as:
BEFORE YOU READ THIS BOOK
I WANT YOU TO KNOW THREE THINGS:
1. The police are looking to charge me with murder.
2. No one knows who I am. Or how I did it.
3. If you think you've found me. I'm coming for you next.
After you've read this book, you'll know the truth is far more twisted...

WOW This is a very twisty, psychological thriller with duplicity at the core. You really have to concentrate on the plot to solve the riddle. I can’t explain the plot without giving too much away and because I wouldn’t really know where to start!

I enjoyed the pace of this, it’s definitely a page turner.

∼ Happy Reading∼ 

Polly x

10 comments:

  1. It sounds like one of those books that you have to re-read to see just how much you've missed. Probably too complex for my be-fuddled old cranium at present!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had to make notes of what was going on!

      Delete
  2. Good books are indispensable for our lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, Polly, for the recommendation and I will check the local library either in print of e-book form for this author. Currently, I am reading aseries of police procedurals by Nick Louth and could use a break.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Would I be able to cope with it at bedtime? Understanding it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't recommend that, I had to concentrate and make notes!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...