7 November 2023

A Birthday

Eldest daughter's birthday today. We had lunch at Cosy Club. I love the decor and the food.


My daughter had fish finger sandwiches with tartare sauce, lettuce and fries, and I had the garden brunch - a veggie sausage, poached egg, avocado & pea mint crush, harissa beans, which were a tad too spicy for me, rostis, mushroom, roast vine tomatoes, and buttered toasted sourdough.


My daughter had a glass of prosecco, I didn't have any alcohol because I was driving, but I did make some cherry bakewell cocktails later! mmm delicious.

∼ Be safe and well ∼

Polly x

10 comments:

  1. Happy birthday to your daughter! Sounds like a lovely lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy birthday to your eldest. How fortunate you could spend time together to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday to your daughter. That looks like a delightful spot to celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jeanie. It is a favourite of my daughter and myself.

      Delete
  4. THat is a pretty place and very Christmasy already. I have worked it out: I now write my comment in Notebook and copy it direct to your blog before it as time to disappear halfway through! And happy birthday to your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you've sorted out your comments Liz. Blogger behaves very strangely in so many ways!

      Delete
  5. How nice to celebrate your daughter's birthday and in such a seasonably decorated place!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...