17 September 2023

Rufus' Diary

Hello dear reader, I hope you are well. The September weather here in the UK has been glorious, Polly is happy, she was dissapointed with July's weather, but it has redeemed itself for, hopefully, a few more days. 


Out and about, crops have been harvested


Animal feed


The bonfire area is being tidied up, a lot of the stuff has gone.


More trees are being numbered for felling.

This pile was left over from the last time they felled some trees, they
used to burn it but this has been here for what seems like 2 or 3 years.
It's probably a hotel for insects and hedgehogs now.

It's been so hot I've had to cool down in the stream.


Polly had her flu jab yesterday.

∼ Be safe and well ∼

Rufus 🐾 

10 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello Troy, we are lucky with lots of lovely scenic walks.

      Delete
  2. Nice to hear from you, Rufus, I began to think you'd been muzzled! The countryside looks much damper this morning as I write this, I hope the thunderstorms didn't scare you too much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello John, I can't be muzzled! :-) Thunderstorms don't bother me, I bark at them occasionally :-)

      Delete
  3. Your world is looking very beautiful in this early fall time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jeanie, it's looking green again after all the rain!

      Delete
  4. Once again, Rufus, has done a wonderful job with hie diary posts. We will be getting the flu vaccine later this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Beatrice, yes he is a clever boy! I hope your vaccines were ok.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...