4 May 2022

Shoes

My daughter once had a shopping bag with "Life's Short, Buy The Shoes" written on it, my daughter likes shoes, and so do I but I don't buy them often, I buy good ones and look after them. I need to replace a worn out pair of sandals. A few weeks ago I saw not one pair of lovely sandals, but two pairs. So my dilemma was, do I behave sensibly and buy what I need, or do I say "But I like both, I want both"?


No dilemma, I did the latter
Life's Short, Buy The Shoes ðŸ˜Š

∼ Be safe and well∼
Polly x

12 comments:

  1. Yay! Go for it! Flaunt those tootsies in your new sandals!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha, ha, yes I will Debra, and I will think of you and smile :-)

      Delete
  2. Perfect! They are great shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. For what it's worth, I like the black ones. Being an incorrigibly sensible person, I only buy a new pair of shoes when I really need them, and I've never bought two pairs of shoes at once. I'm astonished by those people who have dozens and dozens of shoes, most of which never get worn.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The black ones are my favourite. I tried the sage ones on in the shop then bought them online with a £10 discount, too good to ignore!

      Delete
  4. I would have bought both too. I have so much trouble finding shoes that fit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need comfort. My right foot has a bunion and Morton's neuroma.

      Delete
  5. I have such bad feet, I hate shoe shopping. Both pairs here are really cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My right foot is bad so when I found two comfortable ones I just had to have them :-)

      Delete
  6. Sometimes we need to treat ourselves. Your shoes are cute. I don't buy shoes that often either. And I love to just wear sandals in the warmer months.

    ~Sheri

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Sheri. I love wearing sandals too, and they have to be super comfy.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...