2 January 2016

Specs Saver

I have 5 pairs of glasses. Two are prescription glasses that are kept in their respective cases when not in use, the others are reading glasses. two of which have cases, the other one doesn't have a case. One pair with case is usually on my bedside table, the other pair with case is usually downstairs somewhere - in the kitchen or on a table beside a chair or sofa, and the third pair floats around. This is the pair I favour but can't always find because I have a habit of just putting them down anywhere. So look what my lovely son-in-law bought me for Christmas


how cool is this


It reminds me of the statues on Easter Island

So far I'm putting my glasses in it every time I use them so
I know exactly where they are next time I need them!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...