28 February 2015

Three R's

Reading, Relaxing, Rejuvenating
After my safari in Selous and sightseeing here it was time for some serious chilling out. Echo Beach was bliss, a truly idyllic setting. My bungalow was surrounded by hibiscus and bougainvillea shrubs, soft white sand, and close to the pool and beach. Opening the curtains every morning to see the pool and azure ocean was breathtaking.



                                    Relaxing is hard work!
                                  Did I want to swim in the pool or the beautifully warm ocean?
                                  What time to have lunch?
                                  Nodding off whilst reading and forgetting what I had read!
                                  I coped well though!! :-)  


The owners Sue and Andrew were lovely, attentive but not obtrusive, as were the staff, nothing 
was too much trouble. Everyone who stayed there felt like family instead of a visitor.


The food was absolutely gorgeous, worthy of a couple of Michelin stars. Local fresh ingredients 
were used and the menu was changed daily. I think I tried everything during my stay!


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hello Mike, I'm not sure if I replied to your comment so if I didn't I'm sorry for the delay. Yes the relaxing was exhausting but I worked diligently to perfect it :-)

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...