When Nora Seed finds herself in the Midnight Library, she has a chance to make things right. Up until now her life has been full of misery and regret. She feels she has let everyone down, including herself. But things are about to change.
The books in the Midnight Library enable Nora to live her life as it would have been had she done things differently, and to undo every one of her regrets as she tries to work out the perfect life.
But life isn't always what she imagined it to be, and soon her choices place the library and herself in danger. Before time runs out, she must answer the ultimate question: what is the best way to live?
I enjoyed this. How many of us have wondered "What if ..... how would life have turned out"? Nora had the chance to experience that.
∼ Happy Reading∼
Polly x

I have heard of this book but not read it so thank you, Polly for the synopsis. ow, that it is an older book I hope to be able to download a copy to my Kindle.
ReplyDeleteI hope you manage to get it Beatrice 😊
Delete