My darling Ozzie daughter arrived on Tuesday and will be here for a whole month. She has never been to Brighton so yesterday my eldest daughter drove us there for a day trip. I thought she might be too tired but she has acclimatised very well. My eldest daughter has created an excellent itinerary (we love an itinerary), so we have lots of things to do as well as down time just sitting in the garden with wine and nibbles chatting.
I am so happy.
∼ Be safe and well∼
Polly x
How lovely. I hope you have a wonderful month together.
ReplyDeleteThank you Janice
DeleteI hope you all have SO MUCH FUN over the next month! Enjoy!
ReplyDeleteThank you Debra
DeleteI am so happy says it all:)
ReplyDeleteIt does Monique 😊
DeleteEnjoy the time you will be spending with your two daughters, Polly. It will be wonderful to read about all your shared adventures even the ones just sitting in the garden with wine.
ReplyDeleteThank you Beatrice
DeleteHave a wonderful month!
ReplyDeleteThank you Liz
DeleteThati lovely because you don't each have to ask over and over, what do you wanna do? I dunno. What do you wanna do? Having it preset sounds perfect for these coming days. Very smart.
ReplyDelete👍
Delete