10 December 2017

All Good Things Come To An End

Oh My Word, last week I was enjoying temperatures of 30+ today we've been ankle deep in snow!!

 So I'm sitting here with the central heating on and a throw over my lap 
doing a round up of holiday images that I haven't used yet.


Spring flowers courtesy of BeFunky Collage Maker

 If you're ever in Fremantle do visit the Kakulas Sister Gourmet Grocery Store.
Purveyors of quality groceries and fine foods. 



Just walking past you get a delightful aroma of what's inside.



And when you've finished shopping call in at Moore & Moore cafe



 It's quirky


sells great coffee and food


and has a lovely cool courtyard and a fun children's area at the back


My favourite place for breakfast, was Duck Duck Bruce



Their "Orange Is The New Stack" is absolutely gorgeous
vanilla pancake stack, burnt orange curd, toasted almonds, lemon poppyseed cheesecake
I couldn't get enough of it, and their coffee is the best in Freo. 



Housed in a heritage listed cottage, it's a fun and quirky dog friendly cafe with top notch food and coffee, fresh juices, super friendly staff and a lovely garden courtyard. 


 When I was mooching around Perth last year I was in search of cows 
this year I was just mooching around

Reflections

My two wouldn't wait patiently like this, they would be running around all over the place!


 A little something to keep your handwash in!


Fremantle War Memorial, Monument Hill


All good things come to an end
Now it's time to start Christmas preparations.

∼ Stay Warm and Keep Well  
Polly x 

9 comments:

  1. Love all the beautiful bright picture.. best is the tea shelf... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A collection of excellent photos. It was 37 degrees in WA yesterday according to the BBC's cricket correspondent.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you John. I used to go in Feb and return in March when the weather was starting to improve, maybe I should go back to that plan!

      Delete
  3. Oh, I feel for you. I remember coming back in January and shivering in the Heathrow car park at 6.00 in the morning and -4C. It's a shock to the system all right. We had a milder few days last week and I was hoping they would last until your return. Wasn't to be :(
    Glad you had such a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Jessica, I think next time I go will be in Feb so that hopefully I won't return to snow!

      Delete
  4. I wish I could join you on a very to that fancy grocery store, Polly, I spotted a few of my favorite teas on their selves. But I would need to try that amazing breakfast after :-)
    Amalia
    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Amalia, I think you would like the store, it has lots of lovely produce that you can't find in supermarkets or the usual high street shops. I'm trying to replicate the breakfast :-)

      Delete
  5. What a fun store! I would love to see it in person. But what's this on snow? We have it here, of course. It's been snowing all day! But I thought it was summer where you are. Still in Australia, it seems but snow?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jeanie, I'm back home, returned last Thursday. The weather in Australia is gorgeous and getting hotter by the day. The snow was here. I'm guessing you are used to it now, we Brits seem to come to a standstill whenever we get snow!!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...